Sea Scallops With Cauliflower
Recipe by Chef Uwe Micheel
- Scallops – 5 pcs
- Bacon few strips
- Cherry Tomato
- Onion Chopped
- Ginger Chopped
- Corn Oil
- Chilli Vinegar
- Turmeric powder 2 Tsp
- Parsley finely chopped
- Thaw Cauliflower and Broccoli in boiling water
- Take a pan and add chilli vinegar. After hot add Chopped onion and Turmeric powder.
- Add butter to the pan and add Thawed Cauliflower.
- Add boiling water to cauliflower to keep it a gravy style.
- Add some butter and chopped parsley to cauliflower
- Take a pan and slow cook the bacon so that it becomes crispy
- In a pan add corn oil and cook the scallops till brown on the top and firmly cooked
- Cooked the thawed broccoli and cherry tomato in butter. Add salt and pepper as per taste
- Remove the scallop and start the plating
- Make a uniform bed of cauliflower.
- Arrange the scallops on top along with broccoli and cherry tomato
- Garnish the crispy bacon on scallops