Tagliatelle Pasta with Lobster and Salmon Dice
- Tagliatelle pasta ball
- Salmon portion (Dice)
- Lobster tail meat
- Carrot peices
- Bell pepper
- Tomato Sauce
- Ginger finely chopped
- Garlic finely chopped
- White onion
- Orange slices
- Cut all the vegetables and sauté it in hot water
- Clean and cut the whole lobster, carefully remove the lobster tail and cut the lobster tail meat into small fine pieces
- In a casserole, add water and salt. Boil the tagliatelle pasta ball until al dente (firm to the bite)
- Take a new pan, add finely chopped ginger, garlic and white onion.
- Add lobster tail meat pieces and cook for 5 minutes, add chicken stock followed by orange juice to it.
- Add specially made Parsely sauce to Lobster tail meat
- Take butter in a new pan and add the sauté vegetable to it.
- After cooking for some time add tomato sauce.
- Now add the tagliatelle pasta to the vegetable and mix properly.
- Season the salmon dice with salt and pepper and cook it on a pan with olive oil.
- On a plate put the tagliatelle pasta
- Put the lobster meat on top, arrange the salmon dices on sides of the plate.
- Toss up orange wedges and herb leaves as garnish.