Norway Salmon Whole Steaks Frozen
Loaded with selenium and a good source of Potassium and Antioxidant Astaxanthin, Salmon fillet have a rich and distinctive flavour. Easy to cook, be it by baking, grilling, poaching, roasting or even pan-frying it, salmon fillet completes a family meal. With chefs and homemakers alike experimenting with its firm, oily flesh, salmon fillets are here to stay!
- Skin-on Atlantic fresh salmon fillets (1x 1 lb. fillet)
- Servings: 4 oz. per person (1 fillet = 4 servings)
- Raw fish, ready to cook
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Norway
• Rich in Omega-3 Fatty Acids.
• Great Source of Protein.
• High in B Vitamins.
• Good Source of Potassium.
• Loaded With Selenium (shown to promote healthy brain function and support the immune system)
• Contains the Antioxidant Astaxanthin.
NUTRITIONAL VALUE (Per 100gm)
|Energy (Kcal)||Fat (gm)||Carbohydrates (gm)||Protein (gm)|