Prawns & Pak Choi
Recipe by Chef Uwe Micheel
- Tiger Prawns cleaned 01 kg
- Pak Choi (Chinese Cabbage) 3 bunches
- Onion White chopped
- Ginger chopped
- Garlic chopped
- Red Chilli chopped
- Butter as required
- Chives for garnish
- Boil the water and add some salt.
- Put 3 bunches of Pak Choi into boiling water and blanch it for 5 minute
- Take a new pan heat it and add Chilli oil, later after hot add White Onion, chopped Garlic, Ginger and Red Chilli
- Cook it for 3 to 5 minutes, have a look on it while cooking
- Now add the prawns, add salt & paper as required
- Toss the pan and cook for next 5 to 8 minutes on slow heat
- Remove the Pak Choi from water.
- On a new pan take butter and add soya sauce to prepare Soya Butter
- Dip Blanched Pak Choi into the soya butter solution uniformly.
- Arrange the Pak Choi neatly followed by the prawns on a plate
- Add sesame oil drop
- Garnish later with sesame seed and finely chopped chives.