Salmon with Crunchy Walnut
- Salmon Fillet Portion
- White Cabbage strips
- Ginger finely chopped
- Garlic chopped
- White Onion dices
- Snow Peas
- Baby Raddish
- Salt & Pepper
- Put Olive Oil on a Pan
- Add finely chopped ginger and garlic to the pan
- Add white onion dices
- Now add white cabbage and sauté it
- Mix till properly caramelised. Add chicken stock to it.
- Cook till the stock is reduced, and then add white cream and cook it. Add salt and pepper and fresh parsley.
- Roast Walnut on a new pan
- Season the salmon fillet with salt and pepper and then cook it on low flame on a pan with olive oil.
- Add butter to new pan and cook the snow peas. Add salt and pepper.
- Make a bed of cabbage with cream sauce.
- Arrange the cooked Salmon fillet on it and top it up with Baby radish, snow peas and roasted walnut.