Crusted Royal Hamour with green peas purée and glazed beets
A)Crusted Royal Hamour
Step 1 – Marination and Preparation of the Royal Hamour
- Royal Hamour Skinless fillet portion 220 g
- Pink salt 2 g
- Black pepper 1 g
- Fresh thyme
- Garlic 2
- Olive oil 10 ml
- Marinate the Fish Fillet portion with the above ingredients for 1 hour ..
- On hot pan cook each side for like 2 min. adding 15 g butter.
- Finish in the oven 170 C for like 7 min.
- Once is cooked check with a thermometer the center temperature should be above 75 C. which is a perfect cook
- Fish is ready to apply the Crusting.
Step 2 - Prepare the Crust
- Panko bread crumb 30 g
- Chopper Parsley 20 g
- Mix the panko and the parsley gently
- Add on top of the fish fillet and set aside
B)Green peas purée
Preparation of the green peas purée
- Green peas 160 g
- Milk 160 ml
- Pink salt
- Butter 20 g
- Fresh thyme 1 g
- Make sure the green peas are defrosted already.
- Boiled up the milk, green peas, and butter, salt, pepper for like 13 min.
- Blend the mixture till you have found and smooth puree.
- Pass it through fine sieve
- Check and adjust the taste (Salt and pepper is okay)
- Set a side for the platting
Preparation of the Glazed beets
- Cherry tomato 20 g
- Roasted Beetroot 30 g
- Thyme 1 g
- Olive oil 20 ml
- Balsamic Vinegar 10 ml
- Pink Salt 1 g
- Pepper 1 g
- Marinate the beetroot with salt pepper, olive oil, and fresh thyme.
- Cover with aluminum foil individually.
- Roosted in the preheated oven for like 30-40 min depends on the size of the beets, 170C temperature.
- Once the beets ready peel them off and cut them into small pieces.
- In a small pan glaze the beets cheers tomatoes with balsamic vinegar and thyme